The Raspberry Pi Zero Contest presented by Adafruit and Hackaday has been going incredibly well! We currently have 132 projects entered, and there is still time for YOU to get in on the fun! The only problem entrants have had is getting their hands on these amazing $5 computers. We’ve made that easy by giving away ten Raspberry Pi Zero boards. The following projects were well documented, well thought out projects were selected by the judges. We’ve already informed the winners through Hackaday.io, and will be shipping out the Pi Zero boards to them right away.
- [Ajlitt] with RPi WiFi
- [Die, Master Monkey!] with IQ Zero: Evolving Stupid, Imperfect Robots
- [spencer] with $5 Graphics Card For Homebrew Z80
- [JohSchneider] with PiGrrl-Zero
- [Patrick Van Oosterwijck] with LiFePO4wered/Pi
- [Erland Lewin] with Pi Chart
- [Lars Knudsen] with Monitoring washing machines
- [Daniel Frausto] with piStudio
- [Markus Dieterle] with TextEye: Raspberry Pi (Zero) Mobile Textreader
- [Brook Patten] with Mr. Gibbs
Please join the judges and the entire Hackaday staff in congratulating the winners of the Pi Zero boards!
If you didn’t win, all is not lost! There is still time to enter the contest. The deadline is 11:59 pm PST on March 13, 2016. You’ll be in the running for one of three $100 gift certificates to The Hackaday Store!
Filed under: contests
from raspberry pi – Hackaday http://ift.tt/1Lu2tO1
via Hack a Day