1. Download the installer for Windows [ Fedora installer / Linux Others Installer ( Python ) ]
2. Unzip the windows file to an easy destination. Then Right click and run as Admin with highest privileges.
3. Once the installer has started , then click the refresh (circle) button to refresh all of the download packages.
4. Select the image "Raspberry Pi Fedora Remix 14" ( or select the image if you downloaded it separately)
5. Refresh the list of devices till you see your SD card drive.
6. Select your SD card
7. Click INSTALL
8. Wait for installation to complete, and then remove the SD card, and boot with your Pi. Enjoy